PreSonus FaderPort 16 Production Controller
Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™ 16’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 16, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
Work faster and smarter.
Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort 16 augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort 16 handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. Having the ability to control the levels of 16 channels at once makes creating the perfect mix easier than ever before. And the FaderPort 16 allows you to view just the information you need to access. Sixteen digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. Quickly navigate between tracks and buses. Need to automate your virtual instruments? The FaderPort 16 lets you view just those tracks, making switching automation tasks a breeze. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.*
The FaderPort 16's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
*Features may vary depending on your software.
PreSonus FaderPort 16 Features:
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- Mix with precision via 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders
- Identify channels at a glance via 16 high-definition scribble strips
- General session controls include Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls include Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls include Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Automation controls include Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, and Off
- Faders can also control common plug-in settings, bus sends, and pan position
- Native support for Studio One DAW software, with HUI and Mackie Control Universal support for other DAWs (Studio One Artist is included)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch input allows for hands-free start/stop of transport (footswitch not included)